Thursday 28 September 2017

100 WC Week #3


                                                                          The worst day ever


Hi i'm professor Dixon i'm going to tell my worst day ever. I was testing a antidote for hair loss on a dog.  Just before i was about to give the shot i fell and i got the shot. When i fell i twisted my ankle thats not the worst part i turned purple because of the antidote. I got up it was difficult to walk and i went home. I turned on a crocodile reselling show then the power turn off. Thats my worst day ever also my skin i still purple.

1 comment:

  1. What a day! Quite a string of events. Remember that the letter "i" is capitalized when talking about yourself. Be sure to read it out loud to yourself as you will pick up on little parts to fix.

    ReplyDelete