Tuesday 3 October 2017

100 WC week #4



                                                                My dog


Hi I am John. I'm going to tell you how I lost my dog thing. I was walking back from Save On Foods when a racoon snatched my bacon, I got so mad I started chasing it! I followed it into an alley but it disappeared. There was a cute dog, I thought to my self, weird and the dog was wearing glasses? I took him home and the next morning the dog morphed into a unknown specie I was SO frighted I almost wet my self! Then a UFO landed in my backyard the dog thing went in the UFO and it flew away.

1 comment:

  1. A very interesting twist on your story. Remember to only use question marks for questions. I wonder did you really lose your dong thing when it wasn't yours to begin with.

    ReplyDelete