Thursday 12 October 2017

100 WC Week 5



                                                                            My special item


My item is from WW11. My grandma gave it to me. It was made in 1944 it has the swastika symbol on my item. It is made of nickel. It doesn't shine anymore. It is very rare i keep it in a pouch. i got it this year. I will never sell it my item is very special to me. I will pass it on to my kids. it is a about a big part of history. I don't really touch it. There is not that many of my item. I love my item so much.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a special coin or medal. Remember that the letter "i" is always capitalized when referring to yourself. You have many short simple sentences I wonder how you can create more complex sentences in your writing.

    ReplyDelete