Wednesday 18 October 2017

100 WC Week 6



                                                                        The statue

"Tag your it" William shouted. "WATCH OUT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. William bumped into a statue and it collapsed into the murky pond. "Its fine ill just go get it" William said confidently."DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DUCK LADY!" "What happened to the lady" asked William."long story" I responded. "But how are we going to get the statue out" asked William.
"I know rope" I replied. While we were pulling William stumbled and fell in only his indigo jeans and rubber boots sticking out.

1 comment:

  1. Great dialogue in your story. One thing to learn is that every time a new person speak you must start a new line. I also like how you leave us in suspense about the duck lady. Check that your last line is a complete sentence.

    ReplyDelete